Friday 25 January 2013

Chow Kit Road

Another place that we got to visit during the last trip was Jalan Chow Kit or Chow Kit Road.  We were here before too.  Not that I miss the place but we had some free time to spare!
 
I dont know what to make of this place and of course this is not the best place to visit, basically this place is so run down and not so clean.  Especially around the overhead bridge which badly needed a good cleaning!  In fact very very dirty that I just wanted to avoid it and forgot to take picture altogether.  Not that I wanted to broadcast it in my blog anyway. 
 
We went around the small rows of shops and went to the bazaar or market. The market was quite vast and they sold almost everything.  The place also needed an upgrade but the thing I liked most was they sold lots of fruits (local and international) to offer.  We bought some fruits and that was it.  We left maybe after 1 hour.


Entrance to the Chow Kit Bazaar

Hubby was looking at some of the items on sale, and this was keropok

Some of the ladies apparels

Along the narrow corridor

The fruits section

The food section

More food section, left in the open that I didnt dare to buy (I have sensitive tummy!)

Local Fruit Langsat

Locally made cakes also sold

Oitments and different kind of medicines

Chow Kit Road
 

No comments: