Friday 26 March 2010

I miss New Zealand!



Well... look at these pictures. Whats not to like? Hubby and I still talked about our holiday to NZ last year, alot. We want to go again, or even live there! lol. Seriously. I love everything about NZ. The most beautiful places I've ever laid my eyes to. Plus the people were simply nice and we had a blast. We took about 4000 pictures! And I am serious, I wish I could post all of them but its quiet impossible aint it??? Its a no go this year because of our daughter's important and impending exam and she doesnt want to miss classes. I mean if you are going to NZ, one week is not enough man. You need at least 3 weeks to explore. We were there for 3 weeks and there were still alot of places we didnt go. So we want to continue our journey again. We are so hoping we will touch down in NZ again next year. Sigh.......

No comments: