Friday 24 December 2010

Singapore Day 1

We had a family vacation to Singapore from on 17th December until 22nd December 2010.  We went together with my parents and my brother's family.  We had so much planned and I do have lots of pictures to post :)



Hubby and I at the Brunei airport.  The flight was at 6.30pm and we went there at around 5pm and the airport was already packed.  It was a full flight!



The whole family arrived at Singapore Changi Airport around 8.15pm.   Us at the Changi Airport.


Me and my daughter at the airplane.


My parents who were coming with us.


Waiting for our luggage.


Me and my pink luggage.  The red one was my daughter's which she doesnt like!  She wanted a purple luggage but it was out of stock.


My brother and his family.


We chartered for this bus from Changi Airport and it cost us SGD50.00.  Not bad, the bus was spacious and good to sit for 9 pax.


The bus was quite comfortable.


Us checking in at the hotel


Our room which was ok for SGD119 per night (reasonably cheap for our standard hehe)


No comments: